SELLING vs LISTING
There is a difference between listing a property for sale and actually selling a property. There are "Five Factors: that cause properties to fail to sell.
1. Location: According to a historical fact, :LOCATION" strongly affects buyer's decision to choose a home. Let's pretend your property is right next door to a fire Station. You need to kind of marketing professional that can sell the benefit of not having to worry about the new home burning down, or perhaps saving on fire insurance. seriously, no matter where your property may be located, there is a ready, willing, and able buyer in the marketplace. You just have to be creative and sell the benefits.
2. Condition: Making a good first impression is very important in getting a property sold. To make a good first impression, you should paint the front door and trim, make sure the door bell works, put furniture and clothing in storage, clean off counter tops.
3. Price: A very important statistic to look at when pricing your property is the Average sales price to list percentage. This gives you a realistic guideline as to what is really happening in your marketplace.
4. Terms: Many times serious buyers that are relocating to an area only look at those properties that offer immediate possession. Sometimes a seller who is willing to assist with financing will help a property to sell. If you are willing to consider trading part of or all your equity for another property, that makes your property more attractive in the market place.
5. The Agent and Company you Select: If you are serious about selling and not just listing your property, call me today. I have been a Century 21 Realtor since 1986. I have over 24 years of Santa Cruz Real Estate Sales Experience. I believe in the abundance of the universe and I know the satisfaction of helping. This philosophy is truly working. 85% of my business is repeat and referral....always the sign o happy clients. I will give you an honest evaluation of what it is going to get your property sold.